We acknowledge the work of the brave men and women out there that volunteer their time and lives to the assistance of animals. If you have a shelter with which you would like Mike to assist with, submit your details on our Contact page.
Mike consults and helps transform shelters to better understand dog psychology. Their relationship to humans and how to help rehabilitate dog behavioral problems when a dog is at the shelter. At the same time he offers business consultation and re-structuring so that the shelter is able to better aid themselves in self-sustainability.
Mike's dog training includes
- Washing and grooming – economical, fast and effective.
- Cleaning – a clean shelter is a welcoming shelter. Fast, cost saving ways in cleaning and disinfecting kennels.
- Pack walking groups of dogs.
- Effective ways of exercising – cycling, treadmill, roller blading, skateboarding, spring boarding, hydrotherapy.
- Introducing new dogs.
- Handling difficult cases.
- Rehabilitating psychological issues.
- Rehabilitating physical issues.